Friday, June 14, 2013


  • What did you learn about copyright that you did not know before?
  • I learned about what all of the citations mean. I also learned a bit more about public domain. I need to cite every thing I do or make for school or personal to guard the use of it. I should be siting everything I do.
  • What questions do you still have about copyright?
  • Should I put a creative commons copyright on photos I take if I am allowing their use on another website or newspaper article????
  • Which copyright resources did you find useful?
  • I liked the movies the best. I especially learned a lot form the movie on the copyright site.

1 comment:

  1. You don't need to put the cc license right on the photos, but include it on whatever means you use to share the pictures. For example, if you use Flickr, you can set the license for each photo or album in settings. For Facebook, Google+, or email, you can include the license on the photo's description or in the email.

    ReplyDelete